Effective Manager #1
Group 1 - April 03 and 04
Group 2 - April 15 and 16
Group 3 - May 13 and 14
Group 4 - May 20 and 21
Group 5 - June 10 and 11
Mercure Hotel, Elizabetes street 101
9:00 - 16:30
445 EUR + VAT
Kārlis Apkalns, MBA (Riga Business School)
- Lecturer at Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL), Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Has worked with Coca-Cola, Electrolux, Statoil, SEB, Rietumu banka, AB.LV and other leading advertising agencies.
- Has been IBM and Scania Marketing Manager in Latvia.
- Has conducted similar training for the State Chancellery of Latvia, Latvenergo, University of Latvia Administration, Jeld-Wen, Klondaika, Lattelecom, Sadales tīkls, State Administration School, Ministry of Environment and Regional Development, Red Cross Medical College, Nuclear Medicine Center, SAF Tehnika, BTA, White, Ergo, Latio, TEVA, Mylan, Olainfarm, Rolling !, Lanordia, Hanseatic, VISMA, Nord Connect, Ramirent, Wurth and other organizations.
- Writes a blog about management and sales topics at www.apkalns.lv
Middle and senior managers, to improve the quality of the management process.
Manager’s day is full of jobs, responsibilities and challenges: communication with Employees and Clients, must done daily operative tasks, submit strategic goals and often it needs to be done in conditions of increased stress.
How manager got done with these “human- orchestra” challenges?
Good news, these challenges have solution! But, on the way You have to answer more nuanced questions:
- What are the roles of the Manager?
- Who should devote your time and energy to?
- How to communicate effectively with your team?
- How to guide to development and change?
- How to work with resistance of workers?
- How to delegate?
- How should Manager become Leader?
Answers to these and other questions find out in seminar “Effective Manager”.
Improved quality of managing people through:
- Analyzing manager’s most common problems and finding solutions to them;
- Using most common management tools;
- Learning the essential skills of day-to-day management;
- Repetition and maintain skills with handy handouts.
Form of the course:
- Lectures and discussions
- Analysis and systematization of personal experience
8 academic hours
Introduction- Most common challenges of management?
What I am doing? Where do I succeed? What makes me happy?
How do I tell an employee to speak?
What do I do every day?
Track real time consumption and analysis
8 academic hours
Resistance to change. How this happen?
Analysis of shared experience
How to delicately change employees' views
Different approaches by Managers and Leaders
Alteration, its implementation Plan and Realization