Dates: 16th and 17th March | Time: 9AM – 5:30PM | Place: Mercure Hotel, Elizabetes street 101 | Registration fee: 395 EUR + VAT
Professionals from different sectors who regularly make presentations and speak in front of their working colleagues, clients, and larger audiences, to improve the effectiveness of communication.
A great presentation explains, motivates and consolidates, sells, puts on a career, helps you achieve personal and group goals. Failed presentation? It reaches the same thing. Only with a negative sign.
Every one of us naturally “knows” what a good presentation must be. By listening to the speech, the report or the statement of the idea can be explained in a reasoned way: whether we have understood the presenter's idea, whether he has convinced us whether the speech has led to sympathy and a willingness to cooperate.
However, when you have to present yourself, most people worry, mince, and falter. Willing to say everything at once, you speak a lot of words, but don’t give the thought. When you try to include all possible details on slides, you lose the material. Trying to achieve long-term goals during a single presentation creates more problems than it has been before.
How to prevent these so popular errors? How to create your own “perfect presentation”?
The answer lies through more focused questions. How do I create a presentation message? How do I design a presentation? How do you give dry and technical information exciting? How to make a convincing impression in front of an audience? How do I involve an audience? When and how to use handouts? How do I use other technical aids?
Answers to these and other questions in Effective Presentation workshop of Kārlis Apkalns.
The enhanced ability of participants to prepare a “perfect presentation” through:
- An accurate understanding of the stages of preparation of the presentation;
- Seeing presenters' frequent errors and solutions to correct them;
- A broad mix of positive and negative examples;
- Practical attempts and qualified evaluation of the presentation;
- Handy materials for repeat and skills maintenance.
- Lecturer at Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL), Stockholm School of Economics
in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Has worked with Coca-Cola, Electrolux, Statoil, SEB, Rietumu banka, AB.LV and other leading advertising agencies.
- Has been IBM and Scania Marketing Manager in Latvia.
- Has been a TV announcer for Latvian television.
- Has conducted similar training for the State Chancellery of Latvia, Latvenergo, University of Latvia Administration, Jeld-Wen, Klondaika, Lattelecom, Sadales tīkls, State Administration School, Ministry of Environment and Regional Development, Red Cross Medical College, Nuclear Medicine Center, SAF Tehnika, BTA, White, Ergo, Latio, TEVA, Mylan, Olainfarm, Rolling !, Lanordia, Hanseatic, VISMA, Nord Connect, Ramirent, Wurth and other organizations.
- Requested speaker of the most popular conferences in Latvia.
- Writes a blog about communication related topics.
PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN
8 academic hours
Presentation of an idea
Visual Business Card
DELIVERING & PRACTICE
8 academic hours
Provision and division of information
Personal development plan