Dates: 13th March, 2020 | Time: 9AM – 5PM | Place: Mercure Hotel, Elizabetes street 101 | Registration fee: 180 EUR + PVN
Executives, experts, and professionals whose volume of works create a risk of overload and burnout.
In the 21st century, the professional’s workday is full of planned and unplanned tasks, fires to be extinguished urgently and environment, which creates uncountable irritations.
How to achieve your goals, do not burn out during the process, and take back “the control of your life?”
Answers to these challenges are hidden in more nuanced questions. How to organize priorities? How to understand what not to do? How in a shorter time do more? How to decrease the environment affect to work rhythm? How to keep productivity and energy level in the long run?
Answers to these and other questions in Personal Effectiveness workshop of Kārlis Apkalns.
Improved productivity and stress resilience of participants through:
- the most frequent productivity errors and ways to avoid them;
- world-tested productivity principles and techniques;
- practical testing of the most actual tools;
- handy materials for repeat and skills maintenance.
- Lecturer at Riga Graduate School of Law (RGSL), Stockholm School of Economics
in Riga (SSE Riga).
- Has worked with Coca-Cola, Electrolux, Statoil, SEB, Rietumu banka, AB.LV and other leading advertising agencies.
- Has been IBM and Scania Marketing Manager in Latvia.
- Has been a TV announcer for Latvian television.
- Has conducted similar training for the State Chancellery of Latvia, Latvenergo, University of Latvia Administration, Jeld-Wen, Klondaika, Lattelecom, Sadales tīkls, State Administration School, Ministry of Environment and Regional Development, Red Cross Medical College, Nuclear Medicine Center, SAF Tehnika, BTA, White, Ergo, Latio, TEVA, Mylan, Olainfarm, Rolling !, Lanordia, Hanseatic, VISMA, Nord Connect, Ramirent, Wurth and other organizations.
- Requested speaker of the most popular conferences in Latvia.
- Writes a blog about productivity and effectiveness related topics.
8 academic hours
Introduction – What can and cannot be managed?
What should be done? What should not be done?
How in a shorter time do more?
How do I prevent ambient noise?
How to do everything and not to burn out?
Major barriers to productivity
Grouping and analysis of professional works
Plan for completing balance dimensions
Opportunities for improving productivity and plan