Sales #1. Effective Deal Management
March 18 and 19
Hanza Hotel, Elijas iela 7
445 EUR + VAT
- 10+ years of business skill training & consulting
- Academic practice at the Top Business Schools in Latvia
- Marketing, Strategic Marketing experience
- 350+ Groups, 25+ Subjects, 100+ Original-seminars
- Worked with infogr.am, SAF Tehnika, Siemens, Exigen, VISMA, LMT, Tele2, Lattelecom, BTA, Balta, Ergo, Seesam, Citadele, Nordea, Reaton, Pfizer, Mylan, Olainfarm, Toyota, Peugeot, Ramirent, Wurth, Baltic Data, Rolling!, Hanzas Maiznīca, 3M and others
For sales teams and professionals who need guidelines, skills and techniques to improve daily sales performance and increase conversion rate.
Sales agents and sales managers devote much time to yesterday - results and today - market situation. But evaluation of the results does not improve them. The discussion of the situation does not change it. How do sales teams can improve tomorrow?
Determined person will say - let's plan activities and take action: send emails, call, go on visits! However, an experienced manager knows - with determination alone it is not enough. After an awkward call or visit, customer may be much farther from the purchase than before the unsuccessful activity.
This conclusion leads to more nuanced questions:
- How to manage a conversation?
- How to find out Customer Needs?
- How to show the Value of a product?
- What are and what are not the Advantages?
- How to guide the Customer to an agreement or to find out the Objections?
- How to defend product Price?
- How much does a Discount cost and what to use instead of Discount?
- What needs to be done in order to turn a tangible opportunity into plausible deal?
More in detail about all of this with Kārlis Apkalns at the seminar "Effective Deal Management".
Sales agent's improved ability to convert sales opportunities through:
- Accurate understanding of the structure of the sales conversation
- Examples of the most common mistakes and solutions to fix them
- Acquired skills for each stage of the sales conversation
- Useful handouts for repetition and skill maintenance
Form of the course:
- Lectures and discussions
- Analysis and systematization of personal experience
- Homeworks, video capture and analysis of common experiences