Sales #2. Techniques for Masters
Hanza Hotel, Elijas iela 7
9:00 līdz 18:00
490 EUR + PVN
- 10+ years of business skill training & consulting
- Academic practice at the Top Business Schools in Latvia
- Marketing, Strategic Marketing experience
- 350+ Groups, 25+ Subjects, 100+ Original-seminars
- Worked with infogr.am, SAF Tehnika, Siemens, Exigen, VISMA, LMT, Tele2, Lattelecom, BTA, Balta, Ergo, Seesam, Citadele, Nordea, Reaton, Pfizer, Mylan, Olainfarm, Toyota, Peugeot, Ramirent, Wurth, Baltic Data, Rolling!, Hanzas Maiznīca, 3M and others.
Professionals who want to develop selling techniques in depth. Specifically, useful for proactive (agents, outbound telesales, representatives) and B2B vendors.
When we imagine the life of Salesmen’s this comes in mind: smile, make calls with interesting people, good-looking and get decent bonus. Those who have feel the reality on their own skin, know Salesmen’s life is not easy one.
You can find ‘fancy’ process descriptions or read ‘smart advice’ books, but no one really have found formula which says what to do in various and unexpected selling situations. Especially unexpected, they tend to be in the sale of services, similar products, ‘tough client’ or B2B.
- How do I connect an existing Product to the Customer Needs?
- How do I update my Customer’s Needs?
- What are and are not my Product’s Advantages?
- What do different B2B customers expect from me?
- How do I explain service benefits?
- How to amiably address the Customer's objections?
- How to sell if Client manipulates or is aggressive?
More in detail about all of this with Kārlis Apkalns at the seminar "Techniques for Masters".
Sales agent's improved ability to convert sales opportunities through:
- Repetitive selling talk structure and Level 1 skills
- General skill application for everyday Sales Product
- An in-depth understanding of different customer motivations
- Skills which make Customer Needs important
- Repetition and maintain skills with handy handouts
Form of the course:
- Lectures and discussions
- Analysis and systematization of personal experience
- Homeworks, video capture and analysis of common experiences
- Video analysis of similar exercises by other participants
8 academic hours
Introduction/Revision: Lessons learned at the first level of the workshop
Exploration step - Actualization of Client Needs
Most important Customer Needs
Different Customer positions and their needs
8 academic hours
Closing step - Avoidance of objections “without force”
Clients’ most common objections
Advantage of Supplier
“Bad Words” in my industry