For business executives, middle-level managers, staff managers and every person involved in the recruitment, the aim is to understand and establish an effective recruitment process.
Nowadays, talent acquirement is a risky activity – do we hire the right person, with suitable skills, and exactly that who suits our organization?
It is more than publishing job advertisements and giving offers to potential candidates. The current situation encourages companies to become more innovative in attracting potential workers.
How LEAN principles can be used to create the best approach to recruitment and display value-added recruitment, about it in this course.
- Understanding the use of LEAN in recruitment;
- The ability to analyse the recruitment process and identify actions that add value to the business;
- Knowledge of losses in recruitment;
- The ability to evaluate the existing recruitment process;
- Basic steps for the deployment of LEAN.
- What is LEAN? Principles of LEAN.
- Typical losses in LEAN and recruitment.
- Just in Time principle in recruitment.
- Client in recruitment.
- Talent recruitment process map – SIPOC.
- Evaluation of the existing recruitment process to prepare for the implementation of the LEAN approach.
- 6 steps for LEAN deployment in recruitment.
- Summary: why to use LEAN in recruitment?
- Master’s in Business Administration, more than 20-year experience in human resources management, lead open courses and corporative trainings for more than 10 years, 10-year experience in consulting company executives about business and HR management.
- Has worked as HR manager in AS Latvenergo branch “Centrālie elektriskie tīkli”, director in Nordic Partners group companies (uzņēmumos (Laima, Staburadze, Gutta, Saldumu tirdzniecība, Olaines Industriālais parks, Nordic Technology park, Jelgavas industriālais parks), YIT Celtniecība, has given long-term consultations and human resources management in outsourcing projects for AS Lido, AS Repharm Group, AS Grindeks, SIA Euroaptieka, AS Tallink.
- Additional qualification: Certified consultant using the BOSI approach which is issued by USA business consulting company subsidiary in Baltics BOSI Nordic, Lumina Learning development and psychometric assessment certified trainee, certified facilitator of systematic arrangements of the Netherlands Hellinger institute.