New Strategic Thinking.
Date: January 22 | Time: 10:00 to 18:00 | Place: Kr. Valdemāra iela 118, Riga | Language: Russian
“To make a new breakthrough in business,
you have to step over usual business thinking borders.”
- Changes in business execution. From which traditional market, marketing and management concepts we have to refuse to manage our company more effectively today?
- What type of economics comes after consumption economics? What is not worth waiting for? What and how to prepare for?
- How to accurately define your target audience? Why segmentation is losing its value?
- What is the modern economic system’s main character? Why there is no necessity to make a consumer portrait?
- What does it mean - new rivalry? Are notions “useful” and “useless” rivals?
- What does it mean to use your ad in a new way? Communicative approach in advertising. 7 reasons why direct commercial does not work nowadays.
- Finally, how all mentioned above can influence or is influencing the development of my market, my sector, and business?
What you will learn?
- Analysis of tendencies for modern goods and services market and development forecasts.
- Information about new mechanisms of increasing efficiency for sales and advertisements.
- New insights and ideas for your business development.
- Company executives
- Company directors
- Marketing directors and specialists
- Sales directors and specialists
- Strategic consulting center (Tomsk – Novosibirsk) leading partner.
- Business lecturer and strategic marketing consultant.
- Author of business development strategic modeling technology.
- Since 1993 ‒ consultant and lecturer.
- Has led more than 700 consultancy projects in the fields of construction, building material production, petrochemical, mechanical engineering, food industry, communications and telecommunications, media, education, retail, restaurant, and recreational business.
- Project geography: USA, Spain, Russia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Latvia.
Membership fee when registering on Master Training page 365 EUR + VAT (4+ participants 15% discount)