Managers, sellers, teams, project teams, improving individual competencies, deliberate
human management and promoting successful communication.
When in the business sector came in new buzzword – “neuroleadership”, the managers had to realize that “manager” and “leader” are not synonyms. Tendencies in the jobs market are showing nowadays an effective executive luck condition is Emotional Intelligence and the understanding of neuroscience findings which could be used in the manager’s daily work, in teamwork, individual motivation and managing talents.
Term EQ (Emotional Intelligence) was defined in 1964 by Michael Beldoch but it was used since 1995 by Daniel Goleman. More recently, emotional intelligence in the business is seen as one of the main competencies of a successful leader competency and mandatory basic competence of Neuroleadership..
The workshop will provide the participants with all the necessary answers to the question “The main task of working with themselves for both the manager and the individual, instead of responding emotionally to anything “outside the frame” or, on the contrary, suppressing feelings and realizing only through cold-blooded action according to structure, system, and facts, learning to understand the principle of balance approach – at the same time, both to be aware of “what I am feeling” and to analyze “how it affects my actions”.
Only when the first Emotional Intelligence level is achieved – work with yourself and the skills to control and evaluate my feelings and actions, it is possible to adequately capture and manage other people’s feelings and behaviors. Then there is understanding by using neuroleadrship principles it is possible to achieve the desired result that the people will go there by themselves and adapting flexibility to the environment and to the situation.
During the course, participants will gain knowledge about the tandem of neuroleadership and emotional intelligence which will encourage deliberate perception, thinking, effects of facts and conditions on feelings and feelings, also the identification of hidden motivation.
- 3 perception channels of any individual;
- 4 principles and place of neuroleadership where attitudes are lurking;
- 5 skills of emotional intelligence and the manager’s mandatory minimum;
- 6 levels of neuroleadership, the use of EQ and neuroscience ideas in everyday life.
- Master’s in Human Resources, certified management and team coach, professional trainer.
- More qualifications are earned in Genos EQ practitioner; Professional Trainer Methods of Business Training (ICTB); The Artistry of Leadership (CCE approved by ICF); Team Coach (Erickson College); Organizational Constellations and Systemic Coaching by Bert Hellinger; Methods from the Adizes Methodology For Managing Accelerated Change un Professional Coach (Erickson College International).
- A similar type of lectures have been thought in different types of middle and higher executives courses for Baltic Sotheby's International Realty, Augstsprieguma tīkls AS, Jūrmalas Dome, Privatizācijas aģentūra, Ieslodzījuma vietu pārvalde, Valsts ieņēmumu dienests, Valsts Sociālās Apdrošināšanas Aģentūra, Kvadra Pak AS.