Professionals who want to develop sales techniques in depth. Really useful for proactive – agents, representatives, outbound telesales and B2B sellers.
For those who don’t know, the seller's life seems simple: smiles, make calls with interesting people, look good and collect the premiums that come due. Yet the reality people know that the Salesman's life is not easy.
You can look for fine process descriptions or read smart advice books, but no one has yet figured out a formula that would tell you how to deal with always different and unexpected sales situations. Especially unexpected, they tend to be in the sale of services, similar products, “tough customers” or B2B.
- How to connect an existing Product to the needs of a specific Customer?
- How to activate the Customer's needs?
- What is and what is not my Product Benefits?
- What do different B2B customers expect from me?
- How to explain the service benefits?
- How to deal with the customer's objections in a friendly way?
- How to sell if the Customer manipulates or is aggressive?
In more detail, Kārlis Apkalns workshop Sales. Techniques for Experts.
Sellers' improved ability to convert sales opportunities to conversions through:
- Repeated sales call structure and Level 1 skills;
- Application of general skills to a daily sales Product;
- Deepen the understanding of different Customer motivations;
- Skills to active Client’s Needs;
- Handouts that are handy for repeating and maintaining skills.
- More than 10-year experience as business skills coach and consultant.
- Hold academic practice in Latvia’s TOP business universities.
- Has marketing and strategic marketing experience.
- Has trained 350+ groups, 25+ topics, and 100+ original seminars.
- Worked with infogr.am, SAF Tehnika, Siemens, Exigen, VISMA, LMT, Tele2, Lattelecom, BTA, Balta, Ergo, Seesam, Citadele, Nordea, Reaton, Pfizer, Mylan, Olainfarm, Toyota, Peugeot, Ramirent, Wurth, Baltic Data, Rolling!, Hanzas Maiznīca, 3M, etc.
8 academic hours
Introduction/Revision: Lessons learned at the first level of the workshop
Exploration step - Actualization of Client Needs
Most important Customer Needs
Different Customer positions and their needs
8 academic hours
Closing step - Avoidance of objections “without force”
Clients’ most common objections
Advantage of Supplier
“Bad Words” in my industry